|Pega Senior System Architect (CSSA)|
|Citizen Requirements||US Citizen or GC Holder preferred|
|Status||Contract / Contract to Hire|
The Certified PEGA Senior Systems Architect evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement information system changes.
- Develop and/or modify programs, successfully unit test their work, develop supportive documentation, and participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs.
- Attain a complete understanding of requirements and understand key concepts such as rule resolution, class structure design, and reusability.
- Write system requirements based upon the business requirements received.
- Implement a wide array of functionality from building high-quality user experiences to implementing complex case management requirements.
- PEGA Certified Senior System Architect (CSA) in Pega 6 or 7.
- Three to five (3-5) years of working experience using Pega after certification.
- Hands on experience in Pega 7 development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Minimum of three plus (3+) years of experience in developing solutions utilizing PEGA.
- Working knowledge of application design, case design, data modeling, automating business rules, business policies, user experience, reporting, integration, architecture, administration, and security.
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc.
- Experience with and exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .NET, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL. With specific expertise in some of the above.
This document is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job-related activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Due to the nature of the industry, job tasks may be changed as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Unified Strategic Resources is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.