|Senior Pega Robotics Architect |
(Robotics Process Automation, Modeler/Developer)
|Citizen Requirements||US Citizen or GC Holder|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
Ability to Travel ~50% (if not local to SoCal)
Support the client engagement robotics team, to design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance on all project assignments for our clients. Working partially on-site at a customer location and remotely as acceptable to the client (~50%). Working as part of the engagement robotics team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
Note: This role will have direct interaction with our client, working on enterprise-wide process transformation engagements.
- Smart process automation through robotics
- Application architecture, rationalization and enablement
- Solution design at platform and architectural levels
- Information road map and use case definition
- Digital enablement
- Software development and testing
- Pega Senior System Architect Certification
- Pega Robotics Certification
- Experience working with multiple project methodologies, including agile, scrum and waterfall
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers, not just Pega.
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and client service skills
- Must have real implementation experience for a solution in Pega RDA and/or Pega RPA
- Design and implement new technology-based solutions
- Hands-on experience in some of the following areas:
- Pega robotics automation tool
- Windows, mainframe or browser-based platforms
- Data integration processes
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services
- Process and tools performance and scalability assessment
- Data and information security
- SQL development or administration
- Cloud-based infrastructure setup experience a plus*
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., Web, .NET, VB, Java)
- Prior consulting experience with a consulting firm or large global firm
This document is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job-related activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Due to the nature of the industry, job tasks may be changed as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Unified Strategic Resources is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.