Location: Pensacola, FL
Provide instruction to support the Navy’s IT/IA training continuum for school. Instruct students in the manner described in the course textbooks and materials. Conduct practical exercises in a classroom/laboratory environment. Conduct course instruction by applying adult learning principles, theories, and practices, and in some cases shall use a blended learning approach.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Use appropriate teaching methods that reinforce concepts and learning objectives, to include:
- Adaptation of instructional methods based on the analysis of individual student and group needs.
- Use of mission-relevant role-playing techniques and performance-based exercises to reinforce learning objectives.
- Use of constructive feedback from students and staff that supports improved knowledge and skill acquisition.
- Adherence to instructional policies, to include use of course and instructor evaluation instruments.
- Provide oral and written reports as required.
- Two (2) years teaching technology-related topics.
- Ability to pass a Government background check.
- Must have the following certifications (higher levels may be substituted with approval):
o CompTIA A+ (CompTIA 220-901 and 220-902 exams)
o Windows 10 Configuration (Microsoft 70-698 exam)
- Shall have at least one of the following:
o Microsoft Certified Trainer certification
o Certified US Navy Instructor (NEC 9502) or Navy Master Training Specialist Designation
o Other services equivalent to a Certified US Navy Instructor
o CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
- Ability to complete Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA-1 & 2) Routing Protocols and Concepts.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment
This document is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job-related activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Due to the nature of the industry, job tasks may be changed as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Unified Strategic Resources is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.