Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician - ON CALL
Location: Syracuse, NY
As the Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be working as a part of a dynamic team of professionals supporting a government program with the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations. The Fingerprint Technician is an on-call team member with the primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States.
On-Call employees are used to assisting when staff members are unable to work and when applicant volume is high. The candidate for the on-call position must be available to work M-F between the hours of 7:45 a.m. 4:15 p.m.
No experience needed as all required job training will be provided.
- The Fingerprint Technician position is a perfect fit for candidates seeking supplemental income and who still want to be active in a work environment.
This position is available immediately; we are actively conducting interviews and encourage you to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process applicants for biometrics capture.
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants.
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- United States Citizenship and able to obtain and maintain a government-issued suitability clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the general public.
- Ability to stand upright on one's feet for scheduled shift duration, excluding meals and breaks.
- Ability to hold and grasp the applicant's hands to obtain quality fingerprints.
- Ability to type and use basic computer programs.
- Successful completion of company administered training program.
- Ability to speak a foreign language.
This document is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job-related activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Due to the nature of the industry, job tasks may be changed as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Unified Strategic Resources is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.